Over the last week, Tom Wolf has been taken to task by no less than three newspapers since last Friday for failing to come clean about his middle-class income tax increase.
- Wolf’s bad week kicked off last Friday, when the Philadelphia Inquirer slammed Wolf for his dishonesty in not releasing his income tax increase plan.
- Then the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review opined that Wolf’s plan was “vague & stale,” and that it could “hike Pennsylvanians’ personal income taxes by at least a whopping 121 percent.”
- The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette then reported that “Wolf can’t commit on giving details of tax plan.”
- Then the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reported that Wolf created a new excuse for why he won’t tell middle-class Pennsylvanians how much he’s going to raise their taxes.
- Finally, the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review opined that “the public has every right to know what Tom Wolf plans to take from that wallet before it votes on Nov. 4.”
Tom Wolf will raise our taxes, the only question is how much!